Discount for Godox Ving V860IIS 2.4G GN60 TTL HSS 1/8000s Li-on Battery Camera Flash Speedlite with X1T-S Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony – 1.5S Recycle Time 650 Full Power Pops Supports TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 in UK and tends to sold out really fast…
If you’re looking for top recommended a Flashes Godox, then Godox Ving V860IIS 2.4G GN60 TTL HSS 1/8000s Li-on Battery Camera Flash Speedlite with X1T-S Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony – 1.5S Recycle Time 650 Full Power Pops Supports TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- V860IIS guarantees better light shooting experience with built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, GN60 high guide number, and 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
- Fully Supports TTL Functions include TTL Autoflash, Manual Flash, 1/8000s High-Speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Second Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, etc. HSS, Front Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Multi Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system offers all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission ditance. Optical transmission with even illumination and stable output.
- V860IIS as a master unit to control Sony camera flashes e.g. HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M and HVL-F32M via wireless; as a slave unit under control of Sony camera flashes e.g. HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M and HVL-F32M.
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery, Max. 1.5S recycle & 650 full power pops. User-friendly LCD display and control panel with firmwave upgrade.
Guide Number: 60 (m ISO 100)
Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360¡ãhorizontally and -7¡ãto 90¡ãvertically
Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 second
Exposure control system: TTL autoflash and manual flash
Flash Exposure compensation(FEC): Manual. FEB: ¡À3 stops in 1/3 stop increments(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined)
FE Lock: No
Sync mode: High-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
Multi Flash: Provided (up to 90 times, 100Hz)
Wireless flash function: Master, Slave, Off
Controllable slave groups: Optical 2(A,B); 2.4G 3(A,B,C)
Optical Transmission range: Indoors: 12 to 15m / 39.4 to 49.2 ft; Outdoors: 8 to 10m / 26.2 to 32.8 ft
Channels: Optical: 4 (1, 2, 3 and 4); 2.4G: 32(1-32)
Slave-ready indicator: Two red indicators blink
Modeling flash: No
Auto Focus Assist Beam
Effective range(approx.): center: 0.6~10m/2.0~32.8 feet; Periphery: 0.6~5m/2.0~16.4 feet
Power Source: 11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery
Recycle time: £¼1.5seconds.
Full power flashes: Approx.650
Power saving: Power off automatically after approx.90 seconds of idle operation(60 minutes at slave mode)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 2.5mm sync line, wireless control port
Color temperature: 5600¡À200k
Size: 64 x 76 x 190 mm
1 x VING V860IIS Flash
1 X X1T-S TTL Trigger
1 X Flash Diffuser Softbox
1 X Flash Color Filters
1 X Velcro Strap
1 X Pergear Clean Kit
Title: Godox Ving V860IIS 2.4G GN60 TTL HSS 1/8000s Li-on Battery Camera Flash Speedlite with X1T-S Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony – 1.5S Recycle Time 650 Full Power Pops Supports TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Great Price on the web we have researched the world wide web. Click link below to get the Best Compare Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.