Get the best Buy for Plustek OpticFilm 135 , the motorized 35mm Slide and Negative Film scanner, up to 3600 dpi in UK and tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!!
If you are looking for top recommended a Film Scanners Plustek, then Plustek OpticFilm 135 , the motorized 35mm Slide and Negative Film scanner, up to 3600 dpi is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. And also you are going to satisfy with the reasonable cost in case you compare with the other similar item which is on the internet. If you wish to know further of this products, just read its main features below. ( Check Price Now )
Product is very good!
- Quickly scans 35mm slides, negatives and panoramic film
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning
- Three single touch buttons to simply film scanning tasks
- Newly design software QuickScan Plus with automated imaging process, image editing and image sharing
- Easy-to-share on Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and Twitter
The OpticFim 135 not only offers the well-known and outstanding image quality of Plustek scanners. New features include panoramic film scanning, and motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning. A specific film holder identity design identifies the selected film holder automatically. An array of One-Touch buttons simplifies 35mm film scanning furthermore. Overall the 35mm film scanning workflow has been greatly improved.
Outstanding resolution to output extraordinary image
- The OpticFilm 135 includes true 3600 dpi optical resolution and ensures sharp and vivid images, and an output of up to 17.3 megapixel images like so-called full frame digital-SLR cameras.
- This makes photo printing up to 12″ x 17″ very easy
Easy of use One-Touch buttons
- The OpticFilm 135 features three single touch buttons, next to the motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning, and a specific film holder identity design which automatically identifies the selected film holder.
Custom Scanning Speed and Dynamic Range
- Scanning Speed Approx. 40 seconds for maximum scanning area color at 600 dpiApprox. 205 seconds for maximum scanning area color at 3600 dpi
- Dynamic Range 3.4
- The OpticFilm 135 comes with Plustek newly designed software Quickscan Plus with automated image processing.
- The software’s user interface is intuitive. Scanned film can be quickly edited with variety of creative photo effects and adjusting tools
- uploaded and shared to online albums or social networks – Facebook, Picasa, flickr and Twitter
Title: Plustek OpticFilm 135 , the motorized 35mm Slide and Negative Film scanner, up to 3600 dpi
Category: Film Scanners
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure ORDER NOW to avoid disappointment. Get The Best Price on the web we have searched the net. Click link below to get the Best Discount Prices available.
How to choose the best product depends on several factors, and it’s important to sit down and consider these before you make the purchase to be sure you will be satisfied with your results.
This is a good time to read some reviews on the products you are considering. Pay close attention to what the most common positive ones are, and weigh this information against any negative factors. Do most people feel the product performs well?
See and Don’t totally rule out a possible selection just because there are a couple of negative comments, if there are many more positive one’s, as well. Some people just like to complain. It’s good to take all factors into consideration and then make your decision based on that. I hope you found this article helpful in determining what the best product is for you.